MINI Cooper
Tired of reading about how stupid Donald Trump is? Here's a little story illustrating my woes selling my car.
Voicemail: Hi Dan! My name is Meg and I'm interested in your MINI Cooper for sale.
My response: Hi Meg! This is Dan. Great, let's connect.
Meg Voicemail: Hey Dan, I am SO sorry about yesterday. How embarrassing! By the way, if you can come over and fix that lamp today would be great.
Me text: Hey Meg. This is Dan with the MINI Cooper. Your voicemail said something about a lamp, so you must be thinking of someone else. Want to come by tomorrow at 9 AM and see the car?
Meg: perfect! And can I pay by check?
Me: I'd prefer cash! See you tomorrow.
Day of meeting 8:30 AM Meg calls:
Meg: Hi, Steve?
Me: Hi, it's Dan.
Meg: Oh hi Dave, this is May.
Me: Um, hi May. See you at 9?
Phone call drops.
May sends text: What time is good tomorrow? You'll take a check right?
Me: I'm only taking cash.
May. Ok. Kk
I never hear from May again.
Comments
Post a Comment